EAR WAX RELIEF ear drops
While the body must produce ear wax to prevent infection,
sometimes excessive wax is produced, causing discomfort.
Similasan's unique Dual Action Formula not only removes ear wax and cleans the ear, but also stimulates the body's natural ability to reduce chronic ear wax congestion (wax build-up).
This glycerin-based formula contains no acid or peroxide and will not cause dry skin or itching of the ear canal.
The active ingredients in homeopathic medications work effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
|Causticum 12x||itching, wax build-up|
dryness, wax build-up
|dryness, wax build-up|
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms of excessive ear wax such as:
• Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
• Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
• Dry skin and itching of the ear canal
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
• With ear tubes.
• If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless direct by a doctor.
• For more than 4 days; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Please note: This product has a thicker consistency than other OTC ear wax products, so it may take longer to evaporate. A temporary clogged sensation may occur until the solution has time to evaporate and/or drain.
|How Many Drops?:||N/A|
|How Many Teaspoons?:||N/A|
|How Many Tablespoons?:||N/A|
|Has A Dropper?:||N/A|