The Natural Choice for Allergy Eye Relief!
Eye Doctor recommended Similasan Allergy Eye Relief eye drops stimulate the eyes natural ability to fight symptoms of allergies due to pollen, pet dander, mold spores and more.
The active ingredients in Similasan Allergy Eye Relief eye drops work safely and effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
burning, itching, stinging
redness, swelling, watering
watering, redness of lids
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such as:
• Excessive watering
• Redness of eyes and lids
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Please note: Bottles expiring before 2008 do contain slightly different inactive ingredients such as Sodium chloride, Sodium silver chloride complex (as preservative) and purified water.
Single-use droppers contain only sodium chloride and purified water as inactive ingredients. The active ingredients remain the same.
Questions on Similasan Allergy Eye Relief Drops
No questions asked yet