Similasan Hay Fever Relief nasal spray is a unique Active Response Formula® medicine that quickly stimulates the bodys natural ability to relieve congestion, itchy and runny nose and other symptoms caused by pollen, pet dander, dust & mold spores.
The active ingredients in Similasan Hay Fever Relief nasal spray have no known side effects or drug interactions. Similasan nasal sprays are non habit-forming and will not cause reliance or the rebound effect.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
itching, rhinitis, runny nose
Galphimia glauca 6x
runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing
Luffa operculata 6x
runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion
sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
• Hay Fever accompanied by runny nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion).
• Acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
• Post nasal drip
• Sinus pressure caused by Hay Fever
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
• Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
• Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate