Frequently Bought Together
Fatigued, Computer Eyes? Get Healthy Eyes!
Eye Doctor recommended Similasan Computer Eye ReliefTM eye drops stimulate the eyes natural ability to relieve eye strain due to intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night.
The active ingredients in Similasan Computer Eye Relief eye drops provide relief with no known side effects or drug interactions. Similasan Eye Drops are non-habit forming and will not cause reliance or the rebound effect.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
Conium maculatum 6x
double vision, black spots, aching
Natrium muriaticum 6x
weak muscles, blurred vision
Ruta graveolens 6x
eyelid spasms, eyestrain, pain, pressure
Senega officinalis 6x
aching, dryness, light sensitivity
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye fatigue such as:
• Tired, aching eyes
• Strained eyes (PC, TV, reading, driving)
• Redness and irritation of the conjunctiva
• Blurry and double vision
• Eyelid spasms
• Hypersensitivity to light
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Please note: Bottles expiring before 2008 do contain slightly different inactive ingredients such as Sodium chloride, Sodium silver chloride complex (as preservative) and purified water.
|How Many Drops?:||N/A|
|How Many Teaspoons?:||N/A|
|How Many Tablespoons?:||N/A|
|Has A Dropper?:||N/A|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Shields up to 99% cell phone radiation to the ear.
Regular Price: $24.95
Nature's Price $19.95
Another Product Coming Soon