The Natural Choice for Dry Eye Relief!
Eye Doctor recommended Similasan Dry Eye Relief eye drops for dry, red eyes stimulate the eye's natural ability to fight dryness and clear redness due to smog, stress, age, contact lens wear, etc.
The active ingredients in Similasan Dry Eye Relief eye drops work effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
Mercurius sublimatus 6x
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• Dry eye
• Redness of eyes and lids
• Reflex watering secondary to dry eye
• Sensation of grittiness
• Sensitivity to light
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Please note: Bottles expiring before 2008 do contain slightly different inactive ingredients such as Sodium chloride, Sodium silver chloride complex (as preservative) and purified water.
Single-use droppers contain only sodium chloride and purified water as inactive ingredients. The active ingredients remain the same.
|Size:||0.33 fl. oz.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Questions on Similasan Dry Eye Relief Drops 0.33 fl. oz.
No questions asked yet