Product Description - Similasan Pink Eye Relief Drops
Over-the-counter Pink Eye Relief Drops!
Finally, Pink Eye Relief Drops is available without a prescription. Similasan's Pink Eye Relief Drops eye drops is a unique Active Response Formula medicine stimulates the eye's natural ability to relieve the redness, watery discharge, & burning associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis.
The active ingredients in Similasan Pink Eye Relief Drops eye drops work effectively with no known side effects and no known drug interactions.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
Gentle enough for children
Strong enough for adults
redness, burning, grittiness
Hepar Sulphurius 12x
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with viral and environmental conjunctivitis, such as:
• Redness of the whites of the eyes and inner eyelids
• Excessive watery (clear) discharge
• Sensation of grittiness
• Redness and burning
• For external use only.
• Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If you are experiencing a thick, white yellow or green discharge that forms a crust on the eye lid.
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
• If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
• If you frequently contract infections that don't clear up easily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nature's Alternatives assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.