Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Source Naturals Ultra Colloidal Silver Salve 10 ppmItem #: GP1084Regular Price: $8.98 Nature's Price $6.29
Save 30%Price From: $15.50 $10.85
HM Digital TDS-3 Total Dissolved Solids Colloidal Silver PPM Test Meter with ThermometerItem #: CSG-HMD-TDS-3Regular Price: $38.95 Nature's Price $22.95
Complete H2O Minerals Silver Ionic Mineral Water 100 ppm 32 fl. oz.Item #: CH2O-AG32Regular Price: $34.05 Nature's Price $28.95
Complete H2O Minerals Silver Ionic Mineral Water Extra Strength 4x Concentrate 400 ppm 32 fl. oz.Item #: CH2O-4X-AG32Regular Price: $49.95 Nature's Price $44.96
Tribest Purewise Water DistillerItem #: PW-10000Regular Price: $489.00 Nature's Price $399.00
Product Description - HM Digital TDS EZ Total Dissolved Solids Colloidal Silver PPM Test Meter
Ideal for all basic water testing applications. The best value meter in the world!
- Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
- Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
- Comes in a retail-oriented package. See above
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 1 ppm (0-999 ppm); 10 ppm (1000-9990 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 3%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Power Source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery Life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Meter Weight: 56.7g (2 oz)
|Accessory To:||Colloidal Silver Generator|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)|
|Country of Manufacture|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nature's Alternatives assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.