Product Description - Similasan Stye Eye Relief Drops
Finally - Soothing Stye Medicine to Relieve Stye Symptoms!
Similasan Stye Eye Relief eye drops are a unique Active Response Formula medicine that stimulates the eye's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of styes, such as the painful swelling, redness, and tearing.
The active ingredients in this sting-free formula have no known side effects or drug interactions.
Similasan Stye Eye Relief eye drops contain no harsh chemicals and will not cause reliance or the rebound effect.
Conium maculatum 6x
painful swelling and redness
painful swelling, tearing, redness
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with styes, such as:
• Painful swelling
• The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
• If condition is accompanied by fever.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nature's Alternatives assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.