Product Description - Similasan Sinus Relief Nasal Spray
Similasan Sinus Relief nasal spray is a unique Active Response Formula® medicine that quickly stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve sinus congestion and inflammation of nasal passages while soothing dryness and irritation.
The active ingredients in Similasan Sinus Relief nasal spray have no known drug interactions. This product is non habit-forming and will not cause reliance or rebound congestion.
Similasan Healthy Relief® products have provided safe, effective relief to millions of people for over 25 years.
Kali bichromicum 6x
sinus congestion, sinus pressure, nasal dryness
Luffa operculata 6x
runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion, nasal dryness
sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• Runny nose due to colds & flu
• Inflammation of mucous membranes (rhinitis)
• Sinus congestion
• Nasal congestion
• Post nasal drip
• Irritating dryness of nasal passages
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
• Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
• If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
• Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
• Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen.
•Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nature's Alternatives assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.