- This item: HM Digital TDS-3 Total Dissolved Solids Colloidal Silver PPM Test Meter with Thermometer
- Nature's Alternatives Colloidal Silver Generator
- Nature's Alternatives Storage Bottles 2 Glass Amber (8oz.) w/ 2 Caps & 1 Bottle w/ Spray Nozzle (2oz.)
- Nature's Alternatives Silver Rods 14 Gauge Wire Electrode Pair .999 Fine (4-inch each)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
HM Digital TDS EZ Total Dissolved Solids Colloidal Silver PPM Test MeterItem #: CSG-HMD-TDS-EZRegular Price: $29.95 Nature's Price $23.95
Complete H2O Minerals Silver Ionic Mineral Water 100 ppm 32 fl. oz.Item #: CH2O-AG32Regular Price: $34.05 Nature's Price $28.95
Complete H2O Minerals Silver Ionic Mineral Water Extra Strength 4x Concentrate 400 ppm 32 fl. oz.Item #: CH2O-4X-AG32Regular Price: $49.95 Nature's Price $44.96
Source Naturals Ultra Colloidal Silver Salve 10 ppmItem #: GP1084Regular Price: $8.98 Nature's Price $6.29
Tribest Purewise Water DistillerItem #: PW-10000Regular Price: $489.00 Nature's Price $399.00
Product Description - HM Digital TDS-3 Total Dissolved Solids Colloidal Silver PPM Test Meter with Thermometer
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
Power Source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
Battery Life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight with case:76.5g (2.7 oz)
Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
|Accessory To:||Colloidal Silver Generator|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)|
|Country of Manufacture|
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nature's Alternatives assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.