Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
AlkaViva Athena H2 Alkaline Water Machine IonizerItem #: ATHENA$2,395.00
Tribest Green Star Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Juicer GSE-5000Item #: GSE-5000Regular Price: $629.95 Nature's Price $569.95
AlkaViva ionpia H2 Hydrogen Water GeneratorItem #: IONPIA-H2$1,995.00
HeartMath Inner Balance Heart Rate Variability Bluetooth Sensor for iPhone and AndroidItem #: HTM0485$159.00
Tribest Dynapro Commercial Vacuum Blender BlackItem #: TRI2089Regular Price: $699.95 Nature's Price $599.95
Regular Price: $409.95 Nature's Price $379.95
Regular Price: $599.95 Nature's Price $499.95
Regular Price: $549.95 Nature's Price $449.95
Regular Price: $689.95 Nature's Price $599.95
Product Description - Tribest Sedona Express Rawfood Dehydrator with BPA-Free Plastic Trays
Video: Sedona Express Dehydrator - The Power of the Sun on Your Kitchen Counter!
The Tribest Sedona Express SD-6280 model is the world's first full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design that includes 11 BPA-Free Trays & 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray. Use all 11-trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona's central fan ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls; precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space.
User Friendly Features
- 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays - Deliver maximum performance while not sacrificing drying space.
- 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating
- Compact Design - Fits in any kitchen!
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) Feature
- All-Digital Controls & Displays - Allows you to kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes and nutrients.
- Max Temperature of 167°F/75°C - Precision control of temperature and time located at the front of the unit for easy operation
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter - Save money and add convenience
- Powerful Central Fan - For an even dehydration process
- Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode - Prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. Continuous Operation allows the user to dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time.
- Glass Hinged Door with Internaal LED Light for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extracton of Trays - The transparent glass door and internal LED light let you easily check the progress of your food throughout the dehydration process. The side hinged configuration allows for easy insertion/extraction of trays.
- Quiet Operation
- Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
- 10-Year Warranty - Longest of its kind in the industry
- 11 BPA-Free Plastic Trays
- 1 BPA-Free Plastic Closed Tray/Divider for Debris
- Product: Sedona Express Dehydrator (BPA-Free Trays)
- Model: SD-6280 (SDE-P6280)
- Type: Rawfood Dehydrator
- Unit Weight: 23.4 lbs. (10.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 12" W x 19.6" D x 14.5" H
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Power: 600W
- Trays: 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays and 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray
- Tray Size: 10" W x 13" H
- Drying Capacity: 9.9 sq. ft. or 1430 sq. in.
- Rating: US: 120V~, 60Hz, 470W // Europe: 220V~, 50/60Hz, 470W
- Temperature Range: 77°F - 167°F (25°C - 75°C)
Compare to Other Sedona Models: Sedona Comparison Chart
|Country of Manufacture|
Tribest Corporation is a leading designer, OEM manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of branded, high quality small appliances for healthy lifestyles. Our products highlight leading technology and combine that with affordability to bring the best experience to everyone. We are innovative leaders in the Juice Extractor, Grain Mill, Blender and Sprouter business and we continue to bring the best products oriented towards the health and well being of our customers.
Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Nature's Alternatives assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.