- Aesthetic - Unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, Chlorine
- Bacteriologicals - Harmful Virus, Bacteriological Pathogens, Cryptosporidium, Giardia
- Chemicals - Toxic chemicals,Trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, detergents, and pesticides (DDT).
- Dissolved Solids - Heavy Metals, Aluminium, Asbestos, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium 6, Copper, Lead, and Mercury.
- Reduces up to 90% of Fluoride.
- Radiological - Gross Beta, Radon 222, Alpha Radium 226, Uranium, Plutonium, Cesium 134 and 137.
- pH - Increases the alkalinity (pH) of drinking water up to 9.5 pH.